Sunday, May 25, 2014

Respect His HUSTLE: Floyd Mayweather And T.I. Reportedly Get Into Giant Brawl In Las Vegas


  From: deadspin.com 

Floyd Mayweather And T.I. Reportedly Get Into Giant Brawl In Las Vegas

by Samer Kalaf

Boxer/domestic abuser Floyd Mayweather and rapper T.I. reportedly got into a huge fight in Las Vegas last night that involved yelling, chairs, and T.I.'s wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris.
In one video that's surfaced, Mayweather tells T.I. to "control your bitch," apparently referring to Tiny. 

Both entourages ended up at Fatburger, where the brawl broke out. According to TMZ's sources, T.I. walked up to Mayweather's table and threw a punch at him, which started the chair-throwing mess.

T.I. and Mayweather left the scene before police arrive. Only one person reported minor injuries; he refused treatment.




Photos: weuponit.com www.film.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment